Here are the few things i shall have to list down as basic values that one should never forget; by hook or by crook!
1. Never ever in any conditions, take others’ belongings or possessions (even if its not yet declared as officially his or hers). If you don’t want to mend your broken heart in tears.
2. If you think something is a bad idea, don’t do it. Sometimes it’ll cost more than you can afford to pay.
3. Accept your friends as well as they accept you. Its a give and take situations. Don’t cross your own limit just to please them because trust me, sometimes, its just not worth it.
4. Be straight and honest with yourself. Know what you want and what are you willing to do to get it. If you want something, why wait?
5. Be brave and free in expressing yourself. Don’t let anything pull you down or get the best of you.
6. Always perform your responsibilities to the best of your abilities. Work hard to please yourself first, and then others – within certain limits.
7. Patience is the best remedy of anger. People can say the heck about you but be patient. You are too matured to let some ‘minions talks’ get to you.
8. Be yourself. Don’t dissapoint the people that love you to satisfy the people that never appreciate you, for who you are. Don’t change because others say you need to.
9. Follow your heart, when you think is right.