Dear Hoon (yes, Hoon is a new character on this blog and no, you may not ask any questions),
These are the things I’ve learned the past 6 months:
1. We are both ugly criers with the attention span of goldfishes (I am surprised we still remember each others’ names)
2. I’d rather be Nadul (I freaking hate this, btw) than be without you
3. I am not the only crazy old lady who gets excited about bed sheets and house stuff anymore (finally!)
4. You’re just too perfect and it’s definitely not fair for the rest of the population
5. I can just stare at you like some pervert all day long
But most importantly, I learned that life without love is just miserable like SpongeBob without his spatula or Stewie without Rupert or worse; 8 out of 10 cats without the flooding sarcasm.
Here’s to grossing people out till we’re 90 (I might be out by 60 but with all the herbs that you’re gonna shove down my throat, I think I can get to 90).